Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

In an expanded ground there’s plenty of options gonna be avaiyto sit or stand. Personally I’d prefer to sit but I’d make the whole new North stand Rail seating and charge £300 for adults and £150 for kids. On the day £25 adults and £10 kids. I’d keep those prices for all cup games. I’d then make the lower tier of the South stand Rail seating so away fans can stand up if they want. As for the famil stand - just relocate them sensibly to the south stand. Again price it right. Finally we need sensible prices for cup games and cheap bolt ons to season tickets for cup games. Expanding the stadium is a positive move but we need to give people sensible choices and we need to price it to increase demand. The people are out there but they ain’t loaded and we need to attract a new generation of match day punters.

When it’s built get rid of the video ad board along the front of the North Stand 2nd tier and let the fans hang banners along there again.

Yes but there is no indication that permission will be given for anything greater than one standing space per seated space. That assumes that permission is given in the first place. The rail seated area at Celtic has the same capacity when standing as when seated.

It is going to be one hell of a job to get permission to bring back standing in the first place. Clubs will obviously be wise to plan any new stands carefully so that rail seating can be retrofitted later. It would be worthwhile over providing means of entry and exit so that the capacity can be increased later if the rules are relaxed.
Ah right, cheers.

Suits me actually as I’m a a tall big bugger so my elbows would probably get in others’ way if we were packed in

Stop moaning and go with the flow.

Its called having an opinion which many people usually have the courtesy to allow. When you grow up, your balls have dropped and you stop shitting yellow you will realise this and be a better person. In the meantime if that sits alien to you stick to posting about what people admire you for mainly topical information about Stadium issues. A little respect goes a long way. I'd recommend you trying it, but maybe not in your case.

I'm not saying it does. I know most fans are opposed to it. But if it was contained within a specific block in the middle of the safe standing stand, and a drum and/or a megaphone was used at right times during the match, rather than constantly throughout the match, it possibly could aid the atmosphere? Example. During quiet periods in the match, etc. I fully appreciate a drum hammered for 90 minutes is shit. And even I wouldn't want 1 person telling me and everyone else what to sing for 90 minutes. I think an acceptable compromise can be found. Even if it was just trialed for a few games. If it doesn't work, so be it.
I am sorry but a drum for any length of time for me, is just moronic and would annoy me from the other side of the ground. Let alone any where near me.

I'm not saying it does. I know most fans are opposed to it. But if it was contained within a specific block in the middle of the safe standing stand, and a drum and/or a megaphone was used at right times during the match, rather than constantly throughout the match, it possibly could aid the atmosphere? Example. During quiet periods in the match, etc. I fully appreciate a drum hammered for 90 minutes is shit. And even I wouldn't want 1 person telling me and everyone else what to sing for 90 minutes. I think an acceptable compromise can be found. Even if it was just trialed for a few games. If it doesn't work, so be it.
I’d personally stick the drum sticks up the drummer’s backside That England band are so annoying never want anything of the like at City
What gets me about these organised dancing and chanting that the continental fans do is how do they watch the match?

Its called having an opinion which many people usually have the courtesy to allow. When you grow up, your balls have dropped and you stop shitting yellow you will realise this and be a better person. In the meantime if that sits alien to you stick to posting about what people admire you for mainly topical information about Stadium issues. A little respect goes a long way. I'd recommend you trying it, but maybe not in your case.

Mate I am 43! I get wound up by people thinking they own their seat. Our ground is great and there is hardly a bad seat in the house. Your post about writing to the club and hundreds in the north stand was a bit of a joke to be fair. Do you not respect the fact that the club can’t keep everyone happy but they are holding workshop sessions and doing what they think is best? If I came across rude I apologise but you post was a bit mard in my opinion.

Looking at the picture of safe standing on page 146, does this mean when you are sat down, all you can see is a rail in front of you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.