Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Don't think so when they are heavily invested in the Car battery market

Maybe, but does that not count as another sector ?
Oil production is their main dollar earner which as you say they have invested receipts in the Car Battery Market.

Was expecting this after the poor car sales figures and the uncertainty of oil production regarding the plans of many car manufacturers to give advance notice of their intentions to produce just electric cars in the not too distant future.
Probably oil used much more in other sectors but its bound to have an impact.

Haha funny

Was expecting this after the poor car sales figures and the uncertainty of oil production regarding the plans of many car manufacturers to give advance notice of their intentions to produce just electric cars in the not too distant future.
Probably oil used much more in other sectors but its bound to have an impact.

Why?

We're signing a new kit deal soon worth over 400% more than the last one.

Abu Dhabi money from Etihad and a couple of the smaller deals isn't a huge part of our revenue these days. In fact, we'd get more money from somewhere else these days as far as shirt sponsor and stadium naming rights goes.

I think people are underestimating the club's own financial power.

City have been self financing for three seasons - I can't see that changing even with Qatar throwing money around like confetee. Indeed it wouldn't surprise me if Saudi and UAE v Qatar kicks off seriously in the very near future. Rumour has it that Trump stopped a Saudi invasion earlier this year.

As to the storage of electricity, Lthium-Ion batteries are not the technology to invest in. Micro Super-Capacitors are the tech that will be used going forward. With a much greater energy storage density, higher thermal stability, a much faster charge rate, and long lasting (much reduced recycling costs especially to the environment) these will replace Lithium-Ion Battery tech within 6 years. Various teams across the world are working on this tech across the world and priduction versions will be available within 2 years. The following article is based on the Canadian/French teams version:
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/phys...o-supercapacitor-unmatched-energy-storage.amp

Last edited:
If true, might as well extend the other 3 sides of the ground at the same time, rather than having to redo the roof twice, increasing the capacity to 90k in the near term including a single tiered safe standing behemoth behind the goal.

If anyone on here knows the Sheik, just let him know my thoughts.

I'll forego my usual consultancy fees for this advice, but I will accept a lifetimes family season ticket in the tunnel club if the club wants to thank me.

Was already the plan, just not ASAP

City have been self financing for three seasons - I can't see that changing even with Qatar throwing money around like confetee. Indeed it wouldn't surprise me if Saudi and UAE v Qatar kicks off seriously in the very near future. Rumour has it that Trump stopped a Saudi invasion earlier this year.

As to the storage of electricity, Lthium-Ion batteries are not the technology to invest in. Micro Super-Capacitors are the tech that will be used going forward. With a much greater energy storage density, higher thermal stability, a much faster charge rate, and long lasting (much reduced recycling costs especially to the environment) these will replace Lithium-Ion Battery tech within 6 years. Various teams across the world are working on this tech across the world and priduction versions will be available within 2 years. The following article is based on the Canadian/French teams version:
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/phys...o-supercapacitor-unmatched-energy-storage.amp

Where can I read about this rumour, or is it just for those in the know? Who was doing the invading, and did Trump stop it single handed. Did he use Twitter to stop it?

Where can I read about this rumour, or is it just for those in the know? Who was doing the invading, and did Trump stop it single handed. Did he use Twitter to stop it?
Google is your friend. Umpteen links from Bloomberg to the Daily Mail.

Google is your friend. Umpteen links from Bloomberg to the Daily Mail.

Daily mail, we should leave it there.

Couldn't find any evidence of troops being immobilised or massing as usually happens with an invasion, will concentrate on Catalonia tonight instead.

Why?

We're signing a new kit deal soon worth over 400% more than the last one.

Abu Dhabi money from Etihad and a couple of the smaller deals isn't a huge part of our revenue these days. In fact, we'd get more money from somewhere else these days as far as shirt sponsor and stadium naming rights goes.

I think people are underestimating the club's own financial power.

This is a thread about infrastructure and currently we reinvest profits into getting better players. Any stadium investment can be approved and funded therefore by our owner without offending FFP but if he decides not to put more money into CFG then profits or borrowing must be used as the source of funding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.