Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

It's very interesting and, as usual, has had no coverage at all in the mainstream media local or national. Perhaps it's just too positive for the relentless negative narrative. More great news for our city driven by its only football club.[/QUOTE
Love to know what Glazers have done to regenerate Manchester or invest in its future. Lol!

C’mon...play fair.
Lou Macari’s chippy invested in a new fryer recently.

This is good news though...playing the long game.

Petrusha posted a great summary. Any thanks. And TBF, most of what was summarised is in the screen grabs below. There maybe other pieces of information that aren't.

But for those of you who like picture's like me ;-), iPad screen grabs from the PDF file.

IMG_1330.png

IMG_1331.png

IMG_1332.png

IMG_1333.png

IMG_1334.png

IMG_1335.png

C’mon...play fair.
Lou Macari’s chippy invested in a new fryer recently.

This is good news though...playing the long game.
Actually I noticed on Sunday that Lou Macari's chippy has had major investment and has been re-named "Legends." Gave me a chuckle as I wandered through the neanderthals and half and half scarves!

Already extended at the North Stand!

Yes that is true but if you’ll notice it is not as deep as the South. Could mean the plan is to stack more suites.

That is, if a 3-D puzzle intended for kids is to be taken as some sort of “expansion spoiler” of course.

Anybody bought one of these? As mentioned above, the NS on this model doesn't seem as deep as the SS.
It appears that the north stand has proportionally more Perspex and less corrugated sheet metal than the south stand on the model I have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.