Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Danamy, 12 Jun 2017.

1. jrb

jrb

Fair enough.

But so do 1700 fans when they are in the top tier of SS level 3.

2. cleavers

cleavers

Spreading 3000 over 3 tiers stunts that too, the best noise away fans create is when they have the full SS3, especially if they have 2 as well.

As I've said in other threads, we should have created it up in SS3 where the atmosphere can be very good because of the proximity of the roof, but even if we had, it falls down for every domestic cup game.

Anyway this isn't really the thread for this discussion.

3. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

No its not,as i requested on the previous page.

Atmosphere thread.....http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/singing-section-atmosphere.323891/page-23#post-10713082

Cheers

4. gkmcfc

gkmcfc

I think a lot of like minded fans would move to a larger 2 or single tiered end. It’s easier. At the moment moving to the South Stand is difficult because of the take up, I really hope the club get the North Stand development right. Designating as an end for atmosphere and Home fans will inspire people to relocate. Hopefully

5. jrb

jrb

Up to date aerial shot of Spurs new stadium.

Look at the size of their new single tier behind one goal.

[​IMG]

6. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

Looks great now, look even better when it’s finished. Still got a shit load of work to do by the looks of it. Isn’t 7 months going to be a bit tight?

7. kippax_blueboy

kippax_blueboy

We have the wrong type of football. I sit there quietly watching in awe with what I am seeing on the pitch. In the 90's I used to get pissed and sing the whole game to make what was going on the pitch more interesting. Blame Pep why it's so quiet not the ground or the fans.

8. adr2.8i

adr2.8i

9. gkmcfc

gkmcfc

Funnily enough I thought this after the Newcastle game. The better atmospheres tend to be when the opposition tries to do something. The Geordies tactics were awful and we’re having to endure that every week lately

10. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

Looking at that new spurs stadium makes me wish we built a new stadium. You just know it would have been the best stadium in the world, our owners wouldn’t want anything less. Pretty sure it’s been discussed on here before and a new stadium was considered but it wasn’t possible.