Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Danamy, 12 Jun 2017.

1. uwerosler28

uwerosler28

Away fans don' seem to struggle to make a noise in that stand when it has been handed over in full for previous cup games , we have the wrong type of match going fans to make an atmosphere, not the wrong type of stadium.

2. ManCityX

ManCityX

I think a North Stand like this is more likely/feasible in our stadium, although a replica of the South Stand is even more likely.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

i remember reading on here that a single tier was possible. can't remember who posted it though. a two tired option would be good. but id have a big lower tier and smaller second tier.

4. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

i hope not. it would be a complete waste imo. we'd have the exact same problems we have now - no home end, broken up tiers.

5. blueparrot

blueparrot

Think its the lower tier thats the problem being below ground level any change would need to be built up from the bottom reqiuiring closure, where a bigger second tier can be built behind like the south stand was.
    Sure somebody that knows about engineering a stand will be along to put me right though.

6. jrb

jrb

That's because there are 1700 away fans in the SSC 3rd tier who want to sing.

If 2000 City fans in SS level 1 sang together on a regular basis, it would sound superb.

All you need to do is Google Bayern fans at home.

1 lower tier behind the goal that constantly sings and get's behind the team.

Bayern roughly have the same stadium layout

But yes, our fans certainly need to up their game.

7. cleavers

cleavers

His point was about when we give them it all, its over 5000 then.

8. uwerosler28

uwerosler28

I was referring to the occasions in the cup when we have handed over the entire stand , those fans had no issue creating an atmosphere in there

9. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

We have other threads relevant to atmosphere and singing,please keep this on topic of stadium development.
    Cheers.

10. jrb

jrb

When 3000 away fans fill the away end, they create an atmosphere. Especially when the 3rd tier of the away end is full.

My point is, when you have 100's and 1000's of fans who want to sing, no matter where you put them in a stadium, they will always create an atmosphere.

Hence why we need a proper and dedicated singing section, where 1-2 blocks, roughly 500-1000 fans can sing and create an atmosphere together.