Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Fair play to City, the effort to get the stadium looking ok given the circumstances is a winner. Top marks.

No ball boys is gonna fuck things right up tho, lol.

Fair play to City, the effort to get the stadium looking ok given the circumstances is a winner. Top marks.

No ball boys is gonna fuck things right up tho, lol.

Like playing on the park, you blast it over you go get it. Might improve our finishing.

Am I the only one who thinks that having players running up the stands in boots and hopping over seats to get a ball back for a quick corner is quite dangerous?

Why not just have piles of balls in a bucket on each corner and along the pitch and leave the ones that get put in the stands out there?

Am I the only one who thinks that having players running up the stands in boots and hopping over seats to get a ball back for a quick corner is quite dangerous?

Why not just have piles of balls in a bucket on each corner and along the pitch and leave the ones that get put in the stands out there?

I think ....

... the groundsmen now have the job of finding and recovering balls that go into the stands and

... There are cones placed around the pitch with spare balls on them for players to pick and use (pre-disinfected of course.

Also ... will Sly skip to adverts in the drinks break - if so, how long before we play a game of 4 quarters

Football as we knew it might have “gone”

Come on City

PS ... any body know why there is scaffolding at the North end as show in photos above?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.