Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

From what I understood from those engagement meetings which took place about the North Stand expansion, the plan at that time was that it would be an expanded 2nd tier and would look something like the ends in the image below - but with a roof! ;)

I’m not sure if that changed before the plans were put on hold again. I’m sure @worsleyweb mentioned seeing plans for a completely new single tiered stand but I may be remembering incorrectly.

View attachment 10272
Don't think there have been plans for a single tier, from memory the plans approved were for both ends to be the same, Though there was chat about making the 2 upper tiers into a single large tier,and the bottom tier safe standing. Not sure where we are now.

Don't think there have been plans for a single tier, from memory the plans approved were for both ends to be the same, Though there was chat about making the 2 upper tiers into a single large tier,and the bottom tier safe standing. Not sure where we are now.

The plans shown to fans were of an expanded 2nd tier and it was also an expanded 2nd tier in the fan survey.

7FC6F796-B52E-4619-9573-6619B27F93F6.jpeg
5F677B54-AE6A-43AA-87D8-43B8E6D13140.jpeg

Last edited:
If they started right now it would be finished for mid 2022. I’m hoping fans are back way before then!

Can they do that? I mean start right now. Surely it would take a few days to get the workforce on site, and the machinery and equipment. Next Monday at the earliest -)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.