Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

CFG and OVG are going halves on the development of the arena. CFG, I believe, own the land.
City will make some money off the arena in general but a lot of it will come from added traffic around the stadium.

Added traffic ?, so from some corporate stuff, parking, what are the other streams of revenue if any?
Will the arena be open matchdays for food , drink, and will that mean revenue?

Just trying to get some details .

Added traffic ?, so from some corporate stuff, parking, what are the other streams of revenue if any?

I don’t know exactly. I assume it will be open on match days but not sure.

What I mean by traffic is, as it stands, City play a game at the Etihad campus roughly once a fortnight. Gigs and events at the Co-op arena will mean thousands of people in and around the Etihad Campus, more like every week/twice a week, using shops cafes bars etc. And the more traffic in the area the more valuable the area becomes, so when we licence out areas for pie stalls or whatever then have a premium on them as they will attract more customers.

How exactly will City benefit from the Concert revenue . ?
Not clear on that.
Is it sale of land, partnership, parking, ?

The building and development costs are excluded from FFP but the revenues aren't

So half of the ticket sales and sponsorship money, then there's retail and dining depending on what they put in

1. CFG own the land with MCC and it is 80/20 in CFG's favour. So CFG are 80% landlord/leaseholder and will get 80% of the rental income.
2. With the recent announcement CFG are now a JV partner with Oak View for the build etc, CFG wil likely benefit 50/50 on future profits from the operation of the arena. The hope is they will be reasonably good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.