Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

You mean SALFORD Civic Centre? In the Eccles and SALFORD constituency? Many years ago part of the SALFORD Hundred. I also distinctly remember playing against Swinton schools (e.g. Moorside) in sports in SALFORD schools competitions.

Not sure why the locals are so snobby about it. It's name means Pig Town, for goodness sake. There are a number of places in Salford that I would prefer to live. Bit weird trying to be part of another city.
Bloody hell keep your nickers on for goodness sake just a bit of local rivalry
Swinton post code M27
Anyway I’ll let you get back to listing to the salford jets.

You mean SALFORD Civic Centre? In the Eccles and SALFORD constituency? Many years ago part of the SALFORD Hundred. I also distinctly remember playing against Swinton schools (e.g. Moorside) in sports in SALFORD schools competitions.

Not sure why the locals are so snobby about it. It's name means Pig Town, for goodness sake. There are a number of places in Salford that I would prefer to live. Bit weird trying to be part of another city.
Moorside the best school in swinton

I’ve got to say, I do like the design of the building. I know it’s just a big box but I think it works.

If they get the transport infrastructure right and there’s enough facilities (catering etc) to maintain the crowds when there’s both a match and an arena event on, it could be great.

Not that I have an awful lot of confidence, I’ll be honest.
By some accounts there’s going to be no Metrolink out to Ashton-under-Lyne for a few years.

So the transport situation is going to get worse, not better.

By some accounts there’s going to be no Metrolink out to Ashton-under-Lyne for a few years.

So the transport situation is going to get worse, not better.
Yeah I read about this.

You'd imagine common sense would prevail and they'll throw a few more billion at it and sort the tram situation out.

Going to do a picture update this weekend.

9688374-A-9-B19-41-D4-A144-0498-CDB8-FF18.jpg

Here’s the link to the ‘live webcam’ if anyone wants to keep an eye on the arena being built? Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Looks like a biggish building being built opposite the arena on the other side of the canal. Do you know what that is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.