Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

She'll have a point if the game sells out and there's demand for more tickets.
It should sell out. I’m surprised the capacity is so low. The stadium holds in excess of 7000 doesn’t it? Or is that including standing spectators?

Friends moved out of 204 before the start of the season to the bottom row of Colin Bell Level 3. The writing was on the wall they these blocks would be corporatised or 93:20ed for a few years. It’s still unpleasant when you get the news. I was in the now Joe’s area (206) and moved to 209 / 93:20 when prices escalated.

FWiW it’s mainly lifelong Blues in 93:20 (on the East side) for Prem games but a free for all on Champs League games. That said I did have 4 French Liverpool fans behind me for the bin dippers
Is Joe’s more expensive than 93:20. I’m currently in Joe’s block 207

The price for a seat in Joe`s is £170, for tomorrow night, and the same for Saturday, so to say they are not pricing the average fan out is rubbish, yes you get a drink and I think a parking place, but its a lot of money for the average fan. Its not Corporate, its extortionate.
That's the price for loyalty, and holding a season ticket for 48 years.
Isn’t Joes the same as 93:20 ?

The price for a seat in Joe`s is £170, for tomorrow night, and the same for Saturday, so to say they are not pricing the average fan out is rubbish, yes you get a drink and I think a parking place, but its a lot of money for the average fan. Its not Corporate, its extortionate.
That's the price for loyalty, and holding a season ticket for 48 years.
Can’t be that much. It’s ‘only’ £95 for Real Madrid. Legends is £170 for tomorrow. That is corporate
0ABBE164-4B84-4EBF-8D08-529FE4BE416F.jpeg

Last edited:
Price I meant, because the post said £170 for Joes tomorrow, and I paid £48 for 93:20 tomorrow.
Don’t you get parking as well as a programme and a pint in Joes. I’m in 93:20 as a season ticket holder and that price sounds about right for single ticket for a midweek game against Brighton. Against the dippers tickets we’re on sale for £150 Through travel zoo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.