Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

The price for a seat in Joe`s is £170, for tomorrow night, and the same for Saturday, so to say they are not pricing the average fan out is rubbish, yes you get a drink and I think a parking place, but its a lot of money for the average fan. Its not Corporate, its extortionate.
That's the price for loyalty, and holding a season ticket for 48 years.
Joe’s is about £100 per game unless you buy through an agency

Don’t you get parking as well as a programme and a pint in Joes. I’m in 93:20 as a season ticket holder and that price sounds about right for single ticket for a midweek game against Brighton. Against the dippers tickets we’re on sale for £150 Through travel zoo.
Yes you get vip parking in Orange Car Park, free program & Welcome drink. Plus it’s comfortable & warm with ‘premium’ food for sale.

Wonder if this sports bar will be created through turning a couples of executive boxes into one.
No. 93:20 bars are off the concourse s and Ariel de Vries and Danny Wilson have big plans to transform the concourse areas for next season. They have more scope / room to do in the ground level though

No. 93:20 bars are off the concourse s and Ariel de Vries and Danny Wilson have big plans to transform the concourse areas for next season. They have more scope / room to do in the ground level though

93:20 is built into the South Stand extension isn’t it? Or do you just mean this Sports Bar will be built into the current concourse unlike 93:20?

93:20 is built into the South Stand extension isn’t it? Or do you just mean this Sports Bar will be built into the current concourse unlike 93:20?
The 93:20 bars are on Level 2 mate. I imagine that they will replicate the approaches used in the East Stand / South Stand and CB / South Stand corners at the other ends of the ground eventually.

Last edited:
The 93:20 bars are on Level 2 mate. I imagine that they will replicate the approaches used in the East Stand / South Stand and CB / South Stand corners at the other ends of the ground.

93:20 bars are built into the South Stand extension. Or they were in the times I’ve been in anyway. Maybe there are several?

Seat was in the East Stand and then you go downstairs and walk across into the bar area which was in the extension.

9320%20Lounge%20x2-min.jpg

93:20 bars are built into the South Stand extension. Or they were in the times I’ve been in anyway. Maybe there are several?

Seat was in the East Stand and then you go downstairs and walk across into the bar area which was in the extension.

9320%20Lounge%20x2-min.jpg
They bars go from the South East corner round to the South / Colin Bell corner and and they utilise the South Stand extension like you say. The bars are directly accessible from the concourses without needing to go up and down steps mate. IIRC. The Joe’s bar isn’t linked to the extension and I think you could have a 93:20 bar behind 202 etc without a North Stand expansion. Thanks

They bars go from the South East corner round to the South / Colin Bell corner and and they utilise the South Stand extension like you say. The bars are directly accessible from the concourses without needing to go up and down steps mate. IIRC. The Joe’s bar isn’t linked to the extension and I think you could have a 93:20 bar behind 202 etc without a North Stand expansion. Thanks

I meant you have to go down steps from the seats mate as in from the seat to the concourse. As I correctly stated and you now accept, the 93:20 bar is in the south stand extension. Thanks and kind regards.

I meant you have to go down steps from the seats mate as in from the seat to the concourse. As I correctly stated and you now accept, the 93:20 bar is in the south stand extension. Thanks and kind regards.
Yes good point. I hadn’t realised it was a contest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.