Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Did the tour today with my boy, worth ago for people interested. Although only me, my boy and one other had been to a game and very much more day trippers rather than normal fans.

The guide said North stand was starting end of this season.

It was news to me so not sure if I missed it and it has been announced, or if it’s a bit of information.

Did the tour today with my boy, worth ago for people interested. Although only me, my boy and one other had been to a game and very much more day trippers rather than normal fans.

It was news to me so not sure if I missed it and it has been announced, or if it’s a bit of information.

The club are making no secret of the fact the North Stand redevelopment is definitely going ahead, albeit outside of normal media circles.

Cheers for that. Specifics of the end of this season is news to me at least, and welcome news at that. Onwards and upwards.

Heard a rumor that the ground will be getting a new system to boost the atmosphere, similar to Leeds rugby ground

Heard a rumor that the ground will be getting a new system to boost the atmosphere, similar to Leeds rugby ground

What do you mean by new system, mate?

I’m pretty sure there was a new PA system in there for the Huddersfield game. It sounded crystal clear to me, not sure if it’s a new system or just had a tweak.

Anyone else noticed? The shop on the corner of Alan Turing Way, next to Mary D's, has been bulldozed. Just a big hole there now with some foundations remaining. Any idea's?

What do you mean by new system, mate?

I’m pretty sure there was a new PA system in there for the Huddersfield game. It sounded crystal clear to me, not sure if it’s a new system or just had a tweak.
It's not the pa. It's about atmosphere. Don't knoe any more.

I sit in 222 and it sounded like the pa has been changed. It was really loud on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.