Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

My mate and I who regularly attend games took another friend and his son Saturday, it was their first time at the Etihad and they were blown away. The dad (a Reading season ticket holder) said it’s the best ground he’s ever been to. The facilities and everything they were amazed with. His son is a city fan and is an example of kids now growing up wanting to support City was just how I was when I first went to Maine Road.

I think we don’t have much to complain about. We do most things right! The stadium is beautiful, all stadiums can be slightly improved yes but ours is the best ;)

My mate and I who regularly attend games took another friend and his son Saturday, it was their first time at the Etihad and they were blown away. The dad (a Reading season ticket holder) said it’s the best ground he’s ever been to. The facilities and everything they were amazed with. His son is a city fan and is an example of kids now growing up wanting to support City was just how I was when I first went to Maine Road.

I think we don’t have much to complain about. We do most things right! The stadium is beautiful, all stadiums can be slightly improved yes but ours is the best ;)

Our stadium is better than most, but go to Spurs new stadium (not as an away fan) and you'll soon realise our stadium is very last-generation now. We could be so much better.

We have got it better than most supporters around the country. We are fortunate to have strong foundations in place. Our owners will do what is right for the club and the fans. When they get it wrong they put there hands up and do everthing to learn from the mistakes that will occassionally happen in an operation as big as the CFG.

Spurs v Arsenal last season was the best atmosphere in English football for years.
Watched it. Probably was. But a 1 off for Spurs. Derby match against Arsenal. CL fourth place decider. Arsenal were sh*te on the night and got battered by Spurs, meaning Spurs got the 4th place, and Arsenal missed out on a CL place. The atmosphere at Spurs is normally pretty dire with just a few of the usual Spurs chants, even with the new huge home end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.