Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Again. Calm down dear
OGC.dbee2b2c385c27b1331a4f2e4499e166

Maybe for supporters who can not make every game but always make the ‘big’ games because of forward planning - me and my lad are in this number - a type of debenture could be used. I would happily pay, say £200 a season, to have a guaranteed seat for every game and purchase tickets on an individual basis. This is basically what we are doing anyway by not attending all the games on our seasoncards.

Our inability to attend some games often occurs at very short notice due to our circumstances. When I have managed to put the tickets on the return scheme, they mostly go unsold anyway.

The easy answer to this is for the club to let the number of seasoncard holders to decrease naturally and offer bigger discounts for tickets to the less ‘glamorous’ games. And for some fans to stop worrying that some seats are seen on TV to be empty - who really cares?

How about the club sell the tickets on ticket exchange for what it is worth to the seasoncard holder instead of upping the price.surely its better to sell the ticket and get people to the ground who will spend when they get there. So win win all round. Seats full and club will make money out of other revenues.

For the Arsenal home start of Feb 2019, it was the time of year when a lot of people go some type of flu, I put two tickets on ticket exchange due to people pulling out sick around 11am, checked back just before 1.30pm and thousands more had been added, there were 20+ a block. It was a 4.30pm kick off so no sales were allowed after 1.30pm and nearly all vanished.

I wouldn't normally check it, but you could imagine something similar happening at a lot of games.

The club make a decent mark up for most games on the current ticket exchange, I can't see then changing something that makes them money. If they allow people to have a season ticket but not pay for all games then that will cost them money too, and there will be a lot of midweek games with 10k empty not fancying paying median £37 ticket price.
Agreed. As an FOC in EL304, my seasoncard works out at just over £21.50 a match, which is a great deal. It means I'd sooner let another blue use it in my place than let the club make a tidy profit by my non - attendance. They have to be FOCs themselves, and I know quite a few, and I also use a disabled entrance as I walk with the aid of a stick, so a convincing limp is de rigueur!
;-)

How about the club sell the tickets on ticket exchange for what it is worth to the seasoncard holder instead of upping the price.surely its better to sell the ticket and get people to the ground who will spend when they get there. So win win all round. Seats full and club will make money out of other revenues.
It’s often nigh on impossible to give tickets away for low profile midweek games.

People who buy off the ticket exchange have wised up to the fact that they can pick and choose their games, particularly since the South Stand extension.

Blues who can only make occasional games because of shift work etc often have a match day Cityzens card

Is this a real problem, we average over 54,000 for our home league games, the attendance record is good for the PL, also the away teams dont always take up their alocation, so that has to be taken into account, the bigger problem is the LC, FAC and CL games in the earlier rounds, this is when we have thousands of empty seats, from a personal point of view this is the real problem, getting people into the ground for these games ?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.