Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I knew that Piccadilly Gardens was once the site of the MRI but I didn't know that there was a lunatics asylum there too. Some will say it's still there. Just about where the 216 bus stop is.

plan_of_manchester_royal_infirmary_1845.jpg

And Piccadilly gardens in better days!
40.jpeg

I knew that Piccadilly Gardens was once the site of the MRI but I didn't know that there was a lunatics asylum there too. Some will say it's still there. Just about where the 216 bus stop is.

plan_of_manchester_royal_infirmary_1845.jpg

And Piccadilly gardens in better days!
40.jpeg
Explains a lot about the people around there!

Mildly irritating that arsenal are upgrading the exterior of their stadium despite it being built after ours and already looking considerably better

To keep up with their neighbours. Frustratingly that new spuds stadium does look impressive.

Even though the Etihad is looking a bit scruffy in parts now, it’s a palace compared to the rat infested rotting pile of old scaffolding in Salford.

The longer they do nothing with ours the more I wonder if they will just build a new one.

That did actually occur to me but surely if that was the case they wouldn’t have bothered spending millions on the new south stand?

Honestly I just don’t think they give a fuck what the experience is for the average joe. As long as the tunnel club is nice and swish they’re happy.

To keep up with their neighbours. Frustratingly that new spuds stadium does look impressive.

Even though the Etihad is looking a bit scruffy in parts now, it’s a palace compared to the rat infested rotting pile of old scaffolding in Salford.

FFS its in Stretford. A proper Mancunian would know that.
Although I do like the sentiment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.