Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

According to the City guy, they keep the majority of the profit from the bars and concessions. All built into the price of the venue.
Fair enough, I was going of how promoters work for outdoor gigs at venues like parks Country houses, and such.

co-op live arena just been on bbc north west " the biggest indoor arena in country " part funded by ........... our very own harry stiles
the interveiwer nearly choked when construction engineer mentioned the city group
more tonight on look north west

Way off topic. Villa are expanding Villa Park to 50,000, even though they don’t fill the current capacity which is 43,000. Villa it done in before the UEFA Euro 2028.

Way off topic. Villa are expanding Villa Park to 50,000, even though they don’t fill the current capacity which is 43,000. Villa it done in before the UEFA Euro 2028.

Wonder which stand that will be?

Wow!

Keep on scrolling down the page via the first Twitter link.

Digital replica of Co-op Live music venue strikes the right chord

If you go to a live music event today, there’s a strong chance the stunning visuals you’ll experience are powered by a game engine. Many live event producers incorporate real-time CG into their shows, whether it’s DeadMau5’s live-rendered visuals or ABBA’s digital avatars belting out the hits.

But beyond the performance itself, what may come as a surprise is that a game engine could have also played a part in the design of the venue you’re standing in.

Co-op Live is one such arena. With a vision to rival New York’s Madison Square Garden as one of the world’s premier music and entertainment venues, the project is nothing if not ambitious.

Unlike almost all other large arenas, the venue was designed with music at the forefront. It will include smart ‘bowl’ design and cutting-edge technology that elevates the artist and fan experience. The marketing brochure says it will be the most advanced, sustainable, and socially responsible live entertainment arena in the UK.

Clearly, this is a project with innovation at its core. For Soluis, the visualization studio tasked with bringing the unfinished project to life for stakeholders, it presented a challenge. How do you convey the size, magnitude, and uniqueness of a project like this, before the building is anywhere near final completion?

Last edited:
On the subject of transport infrastructure, I live in Cleckheaton where we have had no public transport for 4 weeks now due to the Arriva strike. Not that you will see owt on the news mind as it doesn't impact on London. Someone posted this which shows that if I'd been alive in 1910 I could have got into Leeds in 34 minutes. Bit quicker than that Arriva bus I normally get! 20220628_174310.jpg

Wonder which stand that will be?

All here.

Quite ambitious.

I like the Villa Live concept. An indoor City Square.

E737-F82-D-738-B-4548-9-A22-153364-A4-B281.jpg

Full details.

A new North Stand, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.