Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

It looks a lot like Bingley Hall back in the 70s.
If you think NBH looked like that you've got some belting Rose tinted glasses or were just out of your face when you went there.

Though with some of the concerts there in the late 70's that was quite possible

Attachments

• 1000025563.png
    1000025563.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
Reactions: nmc
Co-op test event scheduled for 19/20th April. I believe Rick Astley will be performing.
Mate of mine was on a date many years ago when they got to the bar the girl said don't look now but Rick Astley is at the end of the bar, mate nodded and said nothing. Ten minutes later Rick came walking past stopped and said Steve, how are you gave him a man hug and stood chatting for awhile. He was in his class at school. Said the date went well

I wonder if anyone can explain to me why a company would spend 300 million on a stadium they don't own? (over and above the extra income of 9000 tickets and hospitality income). Also the relationship that the collar site (CFG owned?) has with the stadium. Do City own the hotel and offices? Where is the dividing line drawn between the stadium and the new bit?

It feels complicated to me. Genuine question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.