Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

They will get the Safety certificate. They wouldnt have done the test event if they they hadnt already had the pre approval of the methods in place last night i.e. Hundreds of Fire Marshalls / Fire Safety officers.
On Thursday they didn’t have enough fire stewards they had to get an emergency company in to do it and they sent out a text asking for people over the week to get it up to scratch, they reduced capacity to only VIPs last night, it’s a shambles, they run these to get the certificates if they ain’t upto scratch they won’t get them

Seems about normal for an arena.Personally don’t understand the obsession with going to events and drinking.Whenever I go the constant stream of going in and out for drinks and toilets baffles and annoys me. You’ve paid probably around £100 to see a band artist you like play an hour and half then spend it wondering around getting in everyones way.

Good for you. When I'm out for a night, I want a drink or three, especially at a Gig, show, comedy night etc. Most have a break in the middle of the show, but if not I can drink and hold it for 90 mins. £27 for 3 pints is a piss take and price matched to the AO.

There should be no excuse for a venue holding 10's of thousands of people for over 200 events a year charging any more than Wetherspoons.

On Thursday they didn’t have enough fire stewards they had to get an emergency company in to do it and they sent out a text asking for people over the week to get it up to scratch, they reduced capacity to only VIPs last night, it’s a shambles, they run these to get the certificates if they ain’t upto scratch they won’t get them
What do you mean emergency company and get it up to scratch?

Good for you. When I'm out for a night, I want a drink or three, especially at a Gig, show, comedy night etc. Most have a break in the middle of the show, but if not I can drink and hold it for 90 mins. £27 for 3 pints is a piss take and price matched to the AO.

There should be no excuse for a venue holding 10's of thousands of people for over 200 events a year charging any more than Wetherspoons.
They do though and always have. Why anyone expects any different I have no idea.
Pay it or don’t,food and drink isn’t why I go to gigs or football matches but it’s an individual choice it’s a choice. A choice I make with no difficulty.

Whilst over at the AO Arena.

Click on the link for a drone video.

Gemma Vaughan.

Everything we do has guest experience at the core. Take a look round our brand new spaces.

This £50mil redevelopment has allowed us to;

⚡ Elevate Guest Experience
⚡Increase the Venues Capacity
⚡Develop one-of-a-kind Michelin Star premium Bar & Restaurant
⚡Cement our place as Manchester's most loved Entertainment Venue
⚡Protect our Sustainability credentials

Regardless of which is the better arena, that could be argued indefinitely, it’s great that Manchester has 2 of the biggest and best indoor arenas in the world that can attract the biggest and best artists, bands and events in the world, which makes Manchester an indoor arena destination in it’s own right.

Screen grabbed from the drone video posted by Lexstar on the North stand thread.

I wonder what, if anything, is going to happen with that large parcel of land, including off picture, which could also include part the away coach park, on the other side of the pedestrian bridge? Looking at the coach park, it doesn’t need all that current land for a handful of away coaches for every home game.

F5676CE4-2F56-4E0F-8079-1C84BADEB464.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.