Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

Bernard Halford did a quick Q&A session at our branch on Monday evening and he confirmed that a structural assessment of a future expansion had been undertaken which had concluded that the ground could be extended to 60,000 ( i think) without the loss of any current seating during the works.

dennistueartismyhero said:
Bernard Halford did a quick Q&A session at our branch on Monday evening and he confirmed that a structural assessment of a future expansion had been undertaken which had concluded that the ground could be extended to 60,000 ( i think) without the loss of any current seating during the works.

Don't believe Bernard - he's a well know closet rag.

Anyway, why has it taken so long to share ? Good for another 20 pages now.

What's this ere development plan the MEN have just tooted? Go ahead for £40 million pound development next to the Etihad stadium...?

somapop said:
What's this ere development plan the MEN have just tooted? Go ahead for £40 million pound development next to the Etihad stadium...?
Just the Beswick community scheme as previously mentioned in the thread

EricBrooksGhost said:
somapop said:
Just the Beswick community scheme as previously mentioned in the thread

Ah, ok - thanks Eric.

I think they're going to put a glass roof on the stadium so that fans can can sit on the roof and watch from a classic aerial view

Well if Wolves can do it at their stadium last year I don't see why we can't if we solve the roof issue

Before they started
24cgsq0.jpg

During the season
wolves-new-north-stand-jan2012.jpg

Completed(-ish)
8zo7wn.jpg

Also, am attempting to make my "6,000 seat stuck on mockup of the north stand" pictures from seven gazillion pages back be more curvy and presentable, so watch this space ;-)

DiscoSteve said:

Well if Wolves can do it at their stadium last year I don't see why we can't if we solve the roof issue

Before they started
24cgsq0.jpg

During the season
wolves-new-north-stand-jan2012.jpg

Completed(-ish)
8zo7wn.jpg

Also, am attempting to make my "6,000 seat stuck on mockup of the north stand" pictures from seven gazillion pages back be more curvy and presentable, so watch this space ;-)

2nd pic, how do you see in that new corner with the roof of the other stand in the way?

As long as we don't have another Twente Enshede incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.