Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

gordondaviesmoustache said:
fbloke said:
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-city-plan-bigger-etihad-but-wait-for-manuel-pellegrini-8618025.html
Ian Herbert wrote a tissue of lies about us being unable to fill the stadium a few weeks ago.
Can't see his retraction in that article though. Funny that.

Thats why they gave him the story..

Excellent news and by the Summer 2015.

Best aspect are the ticket prices. Should alleviate some fans fears and help create a Dortmund style popular end

City are here at the top table for good. We need to become sustainable so that should we have a bad couple of seasons we can still generate the revenues outside the Champions League that can finance team rebuilding.

Top players need a stage as well

Marvin said:
Excellent news and by the Summer 2015.

Best aspect are the ticket prices. Should alleviate some fans fears and help create a Dortmund style popular end

City are here at the top table for good. We need to become sustainable so that should we have a bad couple of seasons we can still generate the revenues outside the Champions League that can finance team rebuilding.

Top players need a stage as well
Well said, mate.

Surely the two 6,000 increments will link round to the Colin Bell Stand and East Stand? Or will they be standalone above the wraparound 2nd and 1st tiers?

93twenty said:
Surely the two 6,000 increments will link round to the Colin Bell Stand and East Stand? Or will they be standalone above the wraparound 2nd and 1st tiers?

Pictures you've seen are just photoshop "artist's impressions" NOT the actual plans!

If the consultation is going to be done with a view to starting the building by January, that doesn't leave long for an extra tier to be added by the start of 2015-2016 season (I'm guessing?).

Now, even I would have questioned the legitimacy and feasibility of this being completed on time, but, having seen the speed of which the CFA is being constructed, I have no qualms as to this being built to whatever timeline we put in place.

The idea of a gradual increase of the capacity is also a good thing IMO. If the majority of the 6,000 are put for these "cheap seasoncards" it would then make sense to add 6,000 on the family stand at a later date and do exactly the same. 12K x £300 = £3.6M.

I can't wait.

I think we all need to congratulate ourselves for some great detective work and discussions over the last few years regarding this topic. And a big thank you to those who are ITK ;-) and have given us snippets over the said period.

It's no coincidence the club have released this now. We all needed a pick me up after the last week.

The club is in safe hands. Manchester thanks Sheikh Mansour! :-)

Can I be the first to say 'what the actual fuck?' on the fan photoshop picture that they've gone with?

Oh and mark 'the red' ogden reckons were looking to outstrip anfield and stamford Bridge with this. Haven't we been doing that for years?

flipmode said:
If the consultation is going to be done with a view to starting the building by January, that doesn't leave long for an extra tier to be added by the start of 2015-2016 season (I'm guessing?).

Now, even I would have questioned the legitimacy and feasibility of this being completed on time, but, having seen the speed of which the CFA is being constructed, I have no qualms as to this being built to whatever timeline we put in place.

The idea of a gradual increase of the capacity is also a good thing IMO. If the majority of the 6,000 are put for these "cheap seasoncards" it would then make sense to add 6,000 on the family stand at a later date and do exactly the same. 12K x £300 = £3.6M.

I can't wait.

That's a nothing amount though on a £50m investment, the gain from the club would be based on improved and expanded corporate facilities I would imagine.

And now if only the club would actually announce something with due consideration to the fans who want to know and the current season ticket holders who need to know.

Great to 'know' something but not so great the way its being 'leaked'.

#together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.