Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

Really happy for local fans that they wil get cheap tickets..once we expand to 60k what is our expected match day revenue.our current significantly low match day revenue depresses me :-(

Felt it was worth restating the words alongside the pictures:-

PHASE 1:
South Stand

The expanded stand would mean:

- A total of 6,000 additional seats with ticket prices to cater for all budgets
- the scope to relocated visiting supporters
- up to 2,400 premium seats located in the southern end of the Colin Bell and East Stand Level 2 with an enhanced concourse and access to a private bar
- an extension of the Legends lounge hospitality facility from 230 to circa 500 places

If the South Stand plan was implemented it would increase matchday seating capacity
to around 54,000

I'll eat my hat if those 2,400 seats aren't the squishy ones on Level 2 right now
Those of us (i.e me) on the north ends will get a stay of execution until that end is built

PHASE 2:
North Stand

The expanded stand would mean:

- A total of 6,000 additional seats with ticket prices to cater for all budgets
- up to a further 2,400 premium seats located in the northern end of the Colin Bell and East Stand Level 2 with an enhanced concourse and access to a private bar

If both the South and North Stands were expanded matchday seating capacity rise to around 60,000.

In the event of planning permission being granted, it is the Club's current intention to first proceed with the development of the South Stand. However a phased or concurrent approach - pursuing the additional construction of an extension to the North Stand - remains a possibility.

47.8 plus 6 plus 2.4 = 56,200 is that our new capacity if everything gets built, because I've seen everything from 50 - 60?

Cobwebcat said:
47.8 plus 6 plus 2.4 = 56,200 is that our new capacity if everything gets built, because I've seen everything from 50 - 60?
Firstly, that would be if only one phase was built. Secondly, I think the 2,400 premium seats are included in the 6,000 additional seats. I think phase 1 is 47.8 + 6 = 53,800 and phase 2 is that + 6 = 59,800. I think the total number with both phases would actually push just past the 60k mark.

Edit: Actually, I think the 2,400 simply replace an existing set of seats.

imo if we don't move the away fans ,and if its correct that we will be giving an extra 600 seats to away fans ,the singing section in the south stand ,will disappear,a lot of singers from the east stand will reloate to the cheaper seats,whats left will get one hell of a verble battering,

PetAst said:
3rd tier prices £299?

If you read what´s in the portacabin it states that sections of the extended area will be available at that price yes.
Earlier media reports spoke of a "substantial part" being £299..

So perhaps not all tickets, but definitely several thousands I would guess.

So, I guess with the third tier will come the relocation of SECOND TIER Season are holders who have no desire to pay for "Club" benefits like upgraded catering and such?

And here I was thinking the cushioned seat was because I was already paying top price for a Seasoncard in East Stand Second Tier?!

Fucking joke that people with thousands and thousands of loyalty points who have been paying top whack for seasoncards in the second tier are about to get asked to move. Nothing like pissing off your highest paying customers!!!

the cheap tickets are a great idea and will let local people be able to afford to go again. I hope they away fans are moved and we get a kop like stand ( south stand full of city fans)

or the new third tier could be a new singing section, with the cheap tickets my gues is that the less crazier,less prawn sandwich like fans will sit there.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:16 pm --<br /><br />i think we are hopefully copying the german model, tram links, fan zones, cheap tickets. This is the way clubs should be run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.