Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

I understand that the Ashton Canal will be available both before and after the match with planks constructed over the sides of Joe Mercer way allowing members to 'flume' straight into the canal.

What no water skiing, has that been cancelled as well, stingy buggers, sobs again. :-)

strongbowholic said:
Scottyboi said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
Exit for expanded South Stand
dreamdrain.jpg

bigimg]

One of them slides is for the Guvnors and is directed straight into the away end haha.
Will this lead to the Family Stand being renamed The Shallow End?

No that's the away end on Derby day

GXCity said:
I think you're mistaken... I happen to have got hold of a leaked image of the route out of the away end that will be used for derbies:

Slaughterhouse.jpg

Has anyone has a go at a photoshop mock up based on what we now know??? Would be good to get some rough impressions of what it will look like. The ones City have so far released don't really help much!

Irwell said:
GXCity said:
I think you're mistaken... I happen to have got hold of a leaked image of the route out of the away end that will be used for derbies:

Slaughterhouse.jpg
That is the ideal way to treat the scum fans, just give me an apron and a bloody big blade and then for the next home game when can have some "Special" burgers.

No more pictures of log flumes please.

This thread is definitely on the slide. :-?

City will make a real splash when the proposals are finally revealed.(for God's sake stop it jrb)

Irwell said:
I bet you'll wet yourself jrb.

I have already. ;-) Stop it.

On a serious note.

I'm sure we all will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.