Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

IOWBlue said:
jrb said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Couple of close up shots from the new training complex, will add some more soon.

mwupf6.jpg

Good work that man. :-)

I'm guessing that the suits stand behind this to see the progress, without the chance of injury. Health and Safety being what it is.

sorry was referring to this.

What surprises me is that the clading is there on site for photos etc when no foundations or anything have been sorted. It is almost as if the owners want us fans to see what some of the finished articles will look like before they are needed. For all the picture takers thanks this is very much appreciated and makes this thread the best on BM.

IOWBlue said:
jrb said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Couple of close up shots from the new training complex, will add some more soon.

mwupf6.jpg

Good work that man. :-)

I'm guessing that the suits stand behind this to see the progress, without the chance of injury. Health and Safety being what it is.
custom made to fit DH's eye level (without steps)

What's the chances of seeing this sort of cladding added to areas of the current stadium?

Driving past the place you notice how grey and boring it is especially on a typical Manchester day. I bit of brightening up with this sort of cladding would do it the world of good.

^^^^^ agree with this! Would be great to personalise the outside of the stadium abit more! Clad it or maybe do what bayern have and clad it with led lights so night games it's a sky blue stadium! I've heard that the stigmas logo is going on the stadium roof as well? Can anyone confirm yay or nay?

Don't care what the outside looks like...from a distance every time I drive down Alan Turing Way from Oldham Road, it still takes my breath away...

wolfie1988 said:
What's the chances of seeing this sort of cladding added to areas of the current stadium?

Driving past the place you notice how grey and boring it is especially on a typical Manchester day. I bit of brightening up with this sort of cladding would do it the world of good.

There was a bit of chat a good while ago about the external panels of the stadium eventually becoming electronic advertising screens/Tv's.

In todays modern age of lasers and holographs with 3D images haven't worked out why advertising is not done this way. Maybe should stop sci fi movies . :-)

wolfie1988 said:

Dont want it ending up looking like Vera Duckworth's place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.