Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good money gone if we let them stay.
Anyhow , a friend of mine works for a major law firm in London who has worked on some huge projects ( including a certain sporting event in 2012) and he tells me that while he cannot provide details for obvious professional reasons ,some of the plans that he has seen for the site are " scary " in terms of ambition .

Bodicoteblue said:
Anyhow , a friend of mine works for a major law firm in London who has worked on some huge projects ( including a certain sporting event in 2012) and he tells me that while he cannot provide details for obvious professional reasons ,some of the plans that he has seen for the site are " scary " in terms of ambition .
If it's the Asda you're talking about it's not actually down to us but from the sounds of it Asda will be happy to move to a better site anyway.

Recent pics from the site somewhere to be seen? City today ought to make a segment on the development of the project.

ColinLee said:
Bodicoteblue said:
If it's the Asda you're talking about it's not actually down to us but from the sounds of it Asda will be happy to move to a better site anyway.
I haven't got any knowledge of any details , it was just a nod from someone who is involved in contracts and planning law and seems very impressed by the stuff that he's seen and he's quite used to dealing with huge projects , so it made me smile , and he said that we had good reason to feel excited!

Bodicoteblue said:
ColinLee said:
Bodicoteblue said:
I haven't got any knowledge of any details , it was just a nod from someone who is involved in contracts and planning law and seems very impressed by the stuff that he's seen and he's quite used to dealing with huge projects , so it made me smile , and he said that we had good reason to feel excited!

Quite a few people now seem to think ASDA will move (not forced out though) but apparently its my fantasy.

I hope I get paid a finders fee ;-)

fbloke said:
Bodicoteblue said:
ColinLee said:

Quite a few people now seem to think ASDA will move (not forced out though) but apparently its my fantasy.

I hope I get paid a finders fee ;-)
Nah, they're going nowhere. You're fantasizing again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.