Etihad deal to be increased to £55m/ Year

Re: City & FFP (continued)

sam-caddick said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Ok wow if that figure is true its unbeleievable and would love to see the look on the faces of the chavs, arses, dippers and scum

its unlikely to be so high though

I wouldn't say so, the deal includes shirt, training kit and stadium rights.

It's a big fee but for a Premier League team with the exposure the league gets I think that sort of figure will become standard for a top team nowadays.

oh i get it

Shirt sponsoship should be worth between 40-50M (judging by chelsea's and united's deal) - so that's the market rate for that

stadium sponsorship - 25-35M (although Arsenal's is like 30 for both shirt and stadium I think so maybe I am overestimating)

Academy - 15-25M (I think united has a 20M deal for academy and training shirt)

So I get that the overall deal should be worth 80M. I just don;t see a single sponsor paying so much (although happy to be proven wrong)

Blue warrior said:
sam-caddick said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Ok wow if that figure is true its unbeleievable and would love to see the look on the faces of the chavs, arses, dippers and scum

its unlikely to be so high though

It's a big fee but for a Premier League team with the exposure the league gets I think that sort of figure will become standard for a top team nowadays.
A re-negotiation of our Nike deal should also be forth coming soon currently £12m per year hopefully double that since the rags and the arse left them.

Chelsea get £30m a year from Adidas so I would be hoping for something similar.

I can't see us reaching the figures United and Liverpool get.... Yet!

sam-caddick said:
Blue warrior said:
sam-caddick said:

A re-negotiation of our Nike deal should also be forth coming soon currently £12m per year hopefully double that since the rags and the arse left them.

I would be more than happy with £25m per year **Note to cheeky this doesn't mean you can spunk it on wank players** :)

sam-caddick said:
Blue warrior said:
sam-caddick said:

it depends on actually how much of that figure is for actual shirt and merchandise sales and how much is for exposure of the brand. Since City is the only (?) PL club with Nike, I'd like to think we could get a much better deal

bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:
Blue warrior said:

it depends on actually how much of that figure is for actual shirt and merchandise sales and how much is for exposure of the brand. Since City is the only (?) PL club with Nike, I'd like to think we could get a much better deal

Think QPR is a Nike job?

SPIDERBOY said:
bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:

Think QPR is a Nike job?

Only team in the Prem in August then.

SPIDERBOY said:
bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:

Think QPR is a Nike job?

I dont know. Maybe I should have said City is the only (?) top PL club with Nike. In any case I was not sure hence the ? after only

bluechampion7891 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
bluechampion7891 said:

Think QPR is a Nike job?

I dont know. Maybe I should have said City is the only (?) top PL club with Nike. In any case I was not sure hence the ? after only

As posted above,you'll be spot on come august.....wasn't sure myself to be honest.

Good news if true, and Mullock has good contacts at City.

In the light of recent deals by other clubs, our original Etihad deal looked to be undervalued given that it includes shirt sponsorship, stadium and campus naming rights.

Ahaha I love Etihad. Wish we could get someone to message this to Wenger at 2 am and have him stay awake all night shaking with anger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.