Etihad official CITY player of the year vote

Re: Etihad player of the year vote

BufordUSABlue said:
Tevez for me.....

Whether he stays of goes, we are judging him on performances which has been magnificent IMHO...

Think of where we would be without his goals.

Got to agree. How the hell more people haven't voted for him I'll never know.

i have to vote for yaya but... oh he had scored against the rag in semi and once again in the final to lead us got the trophy

I've voted for Tevez.

Its simple for me. We wouldn't be 4th if it was only Balotelli and Dzeko up front. We MUST hold on to him.

Why at City is out PotY always a defender!?

Has to be Hart...there are 10 guys on the field that have the potential to score...but only one can stop them...

Hart has been so good this year (his shutout record dictates that). But the key things for me are

Hart's save on Bertatov in the semi's gets us to the FA Cup
Hart's save against Stoke to WIN the FA Cup
Hart's save against Tottenham to give us 4th place

We are in CL and 3rd place thanks to JOE !

hgblue said:
BufordUSABlue said:
Tevez for me.....

Whether he stays of goes, we are judging him on performances which has been magnificent IMHO...

Think of where we would be without his goals.

I may answer this one. In the period before his injury and until yesterday, he had hardly scored. There is no doubting he looked a little lost upfront, and half-hearted. He has of course been brilliant for the rest of the season, but VK has been thoroughly magnificent in every game. I can't look past him for it.
Got to agree. How the hell more people haven't voted for him I'll never know.

First time for a long time that the choice is a difficult one and evidence of how far we have come in a short time. Went for Vinnie in the end, he has been superb all season and one of the best in the prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.