Etihad sponsorship

I can't see any company agreeing a sponsorship on a rolling monthly basis, more likely they've agreed a 1 years extension and we'll see where we both stand next year.
Neither can I to be honest but I was just musing with the thought that a GOAT signing would with exposure produce a bigger sponsorship deal that Etihad wouldn't want to commit to unless the player was a done deal.

Higher, higher.

It would have more like doubled our two main sponsorships if Messi had signed in 2013.
He didn't and it's now 2021 in the middle of a pandemic and he is 34, times change and the boat has sailed, just the boat never left the Costa Brava.

It got uplifted a few years ago wouldn’t be surprised if it was extended as well.

I don’t think they’d be shouting it from the rooftops after the ffp bs

It got uplifted a few years ago wouldn’t be surprised if it was extended as well.

I don’t think they’d be shouting it from the rooftops after the ffp bs
And also from the perspective state the aviation industry is in because of the pandemic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.