Etihad sponsorship

I think it might make sense to keep Etihad for the stadium and perhaps campus but split off the shirt

Stadium names stick and the Campus is synonyms for now at least with the Stadium this might change once it’s more developed

I dont think we should be OK with Etihad renewing with same amount as it is now. Current amount was agreed long time ago and City's global value did rise rapidly even in last 2-3 years. If its a new 3-5 year deal with Etihad we have to take into account our global value in 3-5 years time too.

Would they be able to generate say £50+M onwards per year ? Serious question as I have no idea as to what the potential figures would come in at ?
I would imagine the various shirt and stadium/campus sponsorships will be split off at some point. The arena will be an absolute money printing machine, especially if we also have an involvement in associated infrastructure eg hotels, food and drink outlets etc. Could even be a training kit or sleeve sponsor if not the main shirt logo but would make sense to integrate it in some fashion

I wouldn’t buy a Sharp product or a Chevrolet, but I’d struggle to live without Google, Amazon or Apple, such is the influence of these 3 in the digital world, so whilst what you say is definitely factual, the 3 I mention are so ingrained in everyday life, I really don’t think they would alienate any of their customers. But with that in mind, why would they need to sponsor anything for advertising?

You’re right about Google, Amazon and Apple as I wouldn’t either if they sponsored United, however there are a lot more bitter fans than us who would take it that far and even one less purchase on Amazon would not make their sponsorship worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.