Etilsalat 'Congratulations' Cringe

It's a global world these days.

Indeed it is and its as cheesy as fuck and about as likely to appeal to British fans as Democracy is to Putin but on the grand scheme of things this week and the sheer joy we have seen, this wont spoil it one bit and not too many fucks could really be given to something that will be forgotten about this time next week.

Indeed it is and its as cheesy as fuck and about as likely to appeal to British fans as Democracy is to Putin but on the grand scheme of things this week and the sheer joy we have seen, this wont spoil it one bit and not too many fucks could really be given to something that will be forgotten about this time next week.

It won't, because it reinforces a stereotype.....

Plastic club, plastic fans.

Last edited:
Itss clearly not aimed at or for UK based City fans so dont quite get the outrage?
my thoughts also .my first reaction was that it was made for the middle east market, (before i noticed the partner connection) its really not a big deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.