Etilsalat 'Congratulations' Cringe

My kid's have been constantly been getting the p*as taken out of them for being City fans for this video at school. Huge embarrassment and own goal.

It makes the cringy amateur output usually churned out on "The Apprentice" look award winning.

I am usually very supportive of our club's output but I genuinely believe whoever is responsible for this is completely incompetent.

If we are using external contractors don't use them again, if it's internally produced, sack them or give them another less damaging role.

My kid's have been constantly been getting the p*as taken out of them for being City fans for this video at school. Huge embarrassment and own goal.

It makes the cringy amateur output usually churned out on "The Apprentice" look award winning.

I am usually very supportive of our club's output but I genuinely believe whoever is responsible for this is completely incompetent.

If we are using external contractors don't use them again, if it's internally produced, sack them or give them another less damaging role.
Fucking hell tell them to grow some balls, we have just won the league, try going to school when City are absolutely shit and the filth are winning everything!!

It won't, because it reinforces a stereotype.....

Plastic club, plastic fans.

I don’t listen to Rags or Dippers regurgitating that kind is shite.

Like it or not and for the record mate, I don’t as I’m old school which means no piped music, drums, trumpets or half time sack races etc, it’s here to stay and it’s aimed at kids and foreign fans.

I made my peace with it years ago.

I went to a secondary school and sixth form in Trafford from 1993-2000, I’m sure your kids can come back with something like “CHAMPIONS” to the jibes and be smug as fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.