Eto'o Agent on City [Merged]

Re: Eto'o on City

hes 28 and im sure he wants to settle down and city can give him the best package possible of any club so if we sneak in a bid, theres no way he will turn it down as he has always said he wants to play in england. heres his chance

NEW news: ETO'O

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/Football/2009/06/06/Exclusive-Etoos-agent-on-City/gnid-56059/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/Foot ... nid-56059/</a>

Samuel Eto’o would not turn down an offer from a Premier League club, his agent has told setanta.com.

Barcelona hit-man Eto’o, who bagged 29 league goals in 35 games this season, has been strongly linked with a big-money move to Premier League heavyweights Manchester City.

The Eastlands outfit are reportedly searching for a striker to bolster their attacking options, after securing the signing of Aston Villa's Gareth Barry.

Barca head coach Josep Guardiola, who managed to claim a treble in his first season in charge, is believed not to be a huge admirer of Eto’o and the tactician deemed the striker surplus to requirements as soon as he took over last summer.

The Cameroon international’s contract is due to end in the summer of 2010, and his agent has denied that City have offered him the chance to become a Premier League player.

But Jose Maria Mesalles has insisted that if a top English club was to make an offer to the Blaugranas, the attacker would definitely consider it.

“I can tell you for sure that there has not been any offer from any club,” Mesalles told setanta.com when asked if City have launched a bid to try and lure Eto’o out of Camp Nou.

“Honestly, I would say that no player in the world would turn down the chance to play Premier League football,” he answered when asked whether the striker would fancy plying his trade in England or not.

Sorry if already posted.

I think he's coming to us you know :D

Re: NEW news: ETO'O

Not sure what to make of this ,we should definitely go for him but am surprised we haven't already made a move

BB

Re: NEW news: ETO'O

i'm pretty certain we've made a bid for him, well according to ajay, maybe his agent is just trying to play games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.