Eto'o Agent on City [Merged]

Forzacitizens said:
sorry about that mate, if you go to the search option at the top right hand corner, and type ajay in the members bit, it will show you all his quotes

cheers mate

sweep said:
Nothing more than an agent making sure all clubs know his client is available.

Any other clubs that are interested we can easily BTOOTW regarding money so hopefully Barcelona will be keen.

Blue Coop said:
sweep said:

Any other clubs that are interested we can easily BTOOTW regarding money so hopefully Barcelona will be keen.
Etoo will decide where he goes, not Barcelona. I'd love to see him here but I'd imagine if Chelsea were in for him he'd go there.

sweep said:
Blue Coop said:
sweep said:

Etoo will decide where he goes, not Barcelona. I'd love to see him here but I'd imagine if Chelsea were in for him he'd go there.

Drogba would then become an option for Hughes.

drogba unfortunate;y is getting past it...he will pick up more injuries and i think is coming to the ned of being at the top of his game

he would be a stop gap signing now........and could spend a lot of time on te sidelines due to his injuries.

i agree though....i think eto'o......will choose chelski if he is to come to the prem

thats a dangerous frontline . weve gotta be careful teams will start not turnin upto the games when they see our attcak . when ever we go forward , if they have decent service , weree gunna score . 100+ goals next season.

My ITK said 21st June for Eto to sign.

That was before the news broke on SSN that the move was a possibility.

Don't ask me why 21st June-don't have a clue.But the guy has been reliable in the past.

simon23 said:
drogba unfortunate;y is getting past it...he will pick up more injuries and i think is coming to the ned of being at the top of his game

he would be a stop gap signing now........and could spend a lot of time on te sidelines due to his injuries.

i agree though....i think eto'o......will choose chelski if he is to come to the prem
Agreed, we should be past the days of being a retirement home for has beens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.