Eto'o bad news update

when you say he isnt 100% sure wanting to be here,he is only saying he would stay at barcelona so he doesnt look to disloyal.its what players do when they want a move but at the same time make it look like they dont.

Elano has 2 years left on his contract Ireland had 3 on his contract, Ireland get's a brand new 5 year deal, Elano gets the brush off, in other words we are not too keen on you boy, same boat a Tevez and Eto'o.

Eto'o has said for a long time he wants to stay at Barca and doesn't want to come here, it doesn't matter what the clubs want he doesn't want the move. I read that as coming from Eto'o himself ages ago so it's been another fantassy Island job all along, still find it funny how so many fans get worked up in a frenzy over the improbable!

Neil McNab said:
Eto'o has said for a long time he wants to stay at Barca and doesn't want to come here, it doesn't matter what the clubs want he doesn't want the move. I read that as coming from Eto'o himself ages ago so it's been another fantassy Island job all along, still find it funny how so many fans get worked up in a frenzy over the improbable!

If you think hes staying at Barca I'd go make a bet if I were you.

Neil McNab said:

“Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.”

PabZab said:
Neil McNab said:

If you think hes staying at Barca I'd go make a bet if I were you.
So promising to eat my own poo on youtube if he signs isn't enough for you lol!

Neil McNab said:

Not what his agent said today.

mancity25 said:
Neil McNab said:

I'm going to lump on via betfair now then!

Neil McNab said:
mancity25 said:
Neil McNab said:

That might get messy!

twinkletoes said:
Neil McNab said:
mancity25 said:
Neil McNab said:

That might get messy!

Nah. Pretty sure he's staying at Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.