Eto'o bad news update

Just had a quick look at a few pages on here, not read them all, but I'm beginning to feel that if a player starts playing games with us, then he doesn't really want to come.

Will his heart be in it ? Will he be able to acclimatise ? Will he be happy making the necessary cultural changes ?

Now, very unsure about whether Eto'o actually wants to come to us, unlike Tevez who seems to be wearing the shirt already...

I'm really starting to get to the point of thinking now we should just walk away.

Say that due to breaches in confidentiality clauses by both Barcelona and the players agent City have declined any further interest in Eto'o at this moment in time but we reserve the right to approach him again in the future.

Then let Barca and Eto'o fight about who does what which will probably be Eto'o leaving on a Bosman next year, we can offer him huge wages (and even a £25m signing on fee if we aren't buying out his contract) on a free next season, hopefully with CL football.

Our current squad should be good enough for Top 6 with a decent chance of Top 4, Eto'o would have been the cherry on the cake but he's looking more like a bloody dingleberry at the moment.......

Like I keep saying, we are being held to ransom here but nobody has turned us down yet. It's been interpreted as such by the shithead media but in reality, expecting a 180 degree turn in Barca's attitude to the whole thing is decidedly NOT a rejection.

Why haven't City said anything?

Pam said:
Like I keep saying, we are being held to ransom here but nobody has turned us down yet. It's been interpreted as such by the shithead media but in reality, expecting a 180 degree turn in Barca's attitude to the whole thing is decidedly NOT a rejection.

Why haven't City said anything?
Because it's an issue that Barca need to sort with Eto'o.

i believe the reason we are so quiet about the deal is because it is stil being negotiated and is nowhere near being done yet, i'm sure the principle of the move is agreed and he would be happy to come to us. I think all this today is Eto;s agent trying so squeeze every last posssible penny.

Let me be clear, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ETO AT CITY.

BUT,

i don't believe his heart would be in it, and i agree that i have heard he can be very disruptive in the dressing room. at 28 years old we may get 3-4 years maximum from him.

much as i like the idea of Eto at my club i have to admit i am worried about the reality of him being here.

i think this is going to end in tears, WALK AWAY NOW MOVE ON TO OTHER TARGETS AND LETS DO IT WITH SOME DIGNITY IN TACT.

Well he said the 7th of june.
<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=goal_agent_samuel_etorsquoo&prov=goal&type=lgns" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=g ... &type=lgns</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.