Eto'o for City as Hughes closes in on sensational £20m coup

Re: Eto'o for City as Hughes closes in on sensational £20m coup

Brilliant, bring it on!

I tell you what, when I said earlier in the season to my rag colleagues that City were sniffing round Eto'o, they were literally laughing in my face...........

Whos laughing now??!!!!!

Oh, and I've already heard "he wont do anything in the Prem, he's not cut out for it"

Well so long as he does more than Berbatov was my answer

Blumers Bloomers said:
Brilliant, bring it on!

I tell you what, when I said earlier in the season to my rag colleagues that City were sniffing round Eto'o, they were literally laughing in my face...........

Whos laughing now??!!!!!

Oh, and I've already heard "he wont do anything in the Prem, he's not cut out for it"

Really?? I could of sworn he turned vd itch inside out and then planted one in their bottom corner?

Blumers Bloomers said:
Brilliant, bring it on!

Whos laughing now??!!!!!

Really?? I could of sworn he turned vd itch inside out and then planted one in their bottom corner?

And here is the news from France...where it's all about Lyon today, with special adviser Bernard Lacombe spouting off. They will not sign Samuel Eto'o "because he will join Manchester City", nor will they pursue David Trezeguet because "he is 31 and not the right man to partner Karim Benzema". So the cost has nothing to do with it then? Apparently they may sign Alex Hleb from Barcelona to replace Juninho, and could exercise their buy-out clause to take Nice forward Loic Remy back amid interest from Bordeaux, Marseille and Sevilla. Lisandro Lopez and Mauro Camaronesi are also targets as they look to improve on a poor season which saw them finish third.

Hi fellow Blues.

I am new on here after spending the last 72 hours of my life reading all the transfer gossip.

Eto'o would be an immense signing for us but i think alot rests on (if reports are true) Barca agreeing a fee with Valencia for David Villa before they let us speak to Eto'o.

Please could someone translate ITK and WUM for me as i am new to the whole issue lol.

Great Website!!!

BibbyBlue85 said:
Hi fellow Blues.

I am new on here after spending the last 72 hours of my life reading all the transfer gossip.

Eto'o would be an immense signing for us but i think alot rests on (if reports are true) Barca agreeing a fee with Valencia for David Villa before they let us speak to Eto'o.

Please could someone translate ITK and WUM for me as i am new to the whole issue lol.

Great Website!!!

72 hours??

Lightweight! -)

This looks more and more likely to me... A piece in the Guardian by Sid Lowe, who knows his stuff, says we're moving closer... http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jun/04/samuel-etoo-manchester-city-barcelona

6/1 at Betfred looks good odds to me...

Oh and ITK is In The Know... and WUM is Wind Up Merchant

Buckle in!

Apparently, according to Goal.com, Chelsea have made a bid for Eto'o.

1.618034 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Hi fellow Blues.

Great Website!!!

72 hours??

Lightweight! -)

This looks more and more likely to me... A piece in the Guardian by Sid Lowe, who knows his stuff, says we're moving closer... http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jun/04/samuel-etoo-manchester-city-barcelona

6/1 at Betfred looks good odds to me...

Oh and ITK is In The Know... and WUM is Wind Up Merchant

Buckle in!

Thanks Mate, appreciate the translations. The report seems quite promising.

I am well and truly buckled in for a wild and bumpy transfer window

I think the meeting between Laporta and Cook a few weeks ago to 'build relations' was about Eto'o.

I think Barcelona want David Villa,but he will cost £40m-£45m,and they know we are interested in both Villa and Eto'o.

Villa would prefer to stay in Spain so they have struck a deal where we get a free run at Eto'o and leave Barcelona a free run at David Villa.

staffs_blue said:
I think the meeting between Laporta and Cook a few weeks ago to 'build relations' was about Eto'o.

I think Barcelona want David Villa,but he will cost £40m-£45m,and they know we are interested in both Villa and Eto'o.

Villa would prefer to stay in Spain so they have struck a deal where we get a free run at Eto'o and leave Barcelona a free run at David Villa.

Is it against the rules? because if not, deals could be done where adug finance Barca's deal in return for their compliance in other deals that would benefit us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.