Eto'o for City as Hughes closes in on sensational £20m coup

Re: Eto'o for City as Hughes closes in on sensational £20m coup

I think this is going to happen. Some knob head red at work said. Eto is just an average player!!! Knobs

ask him if berbaflop is a world beater ha ha

eto is quality, but i just cant c him at city, although i would love it

5knuckleshuffle said:
I think this is going to happen. Some knob head red at work said. Eto is just an average player!!! Knobs

That statement is why their fans are hated so much! if he was signing 4 the rags he would be awesome, it's the same with tevez if he comes its cos he's not good enough if he stays at the rags they will give it large. Hate the coonts with a passion.

5knuckleshuffle said:

He's right
He scores once, on average, in every Champions League Final he plays against the rags!

FromSpain said:
Vitek said:
if we really want to get Etoo we wil need to offer 30-35m .he is one of the best strikers in the world.

Barcelona accepts 20-25M, sure. The problem is to convince Eto'o.
So you live in spain m8?

The Fixer said:
5knuckleshuffle said:

That statement is why their fans are hated so much! if he was signing 4 the rags he would be awesome, it's the same with tevez if he comes its cos he's not good enough if he stays at the rags they will give it large. Hate the coonts with a passion.
correct!, nuff said!

AdamJoshDavies said:
FromSpain said:
Vitek said:
if we really want to get Etoo we wil need to offer 30-35m .he is one of the best strikers in the world.

Barcelona accepts 20-25M, sure. The problem is to convince Eto'o.
So you live in spain m8?

Surely you mean...

So you live in Spain m OCHO!

« Previous Post

La Liga - Laporta: Eto'o can go for right price
Thursday, 04 June 09, 10:34 AM · Comments (1)

Barcelona president Joan Laporta has left the door open for the departure of Samuel Eto'o, saying that the future of the Cameroon striker at the Spanish champions would depend on the transfer market.

"The football market is very dynamic and maybe there could be a surprise because he is a player who is very much in demand," he said.

Eto'o, the top scorer for Barcelona in the league this season with 30 goals, is under contract with the Catalan side until 2010 and "it would be great if he finished his career at Barcelona," he added.

The 28-year-old (pictured with Laporta) has reportedly sparked interest from Premier League club Manchester City and French side Lyon and Italian side Internazionale.

Catalan radio RAC1 reported that Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola has told Eto'o that he will not be counting on him next year.

But it is unlikely that Barcelona will let him go unless they sign a replacement for the striker.

Spanish media have tipped Valencia's David Villa, Atletico Milan's Diego Forlan and Inter's Zlatan Ibrahimovic as possible replacements for Eto'o.

The Fixer said:
« Previous Post

La Liga - Laporta: Eto'o can go for right price
Thursday, 04 June 09, 10:34 AM · Comments (1)

Barcelona president Joan Laporta has left the door open for the departure of Samuel Eto'o, saying that the future of the Cameroon striker at the Spanish champions would depend on the transfer market.

"The football market is very dynamic and maybe there could be a surprise because he is a player who is very much in demand," he said.

Eto'o, the top scorer for Barcelona in the league this season with 30 goals, is under contract with the Catalan side until 2010 and "it would be great if he finished his career at Barcelona," he added.

The 28-year-old (pictured with Laporta) has reportedly sparked interest from Premier League club Manchester City and French side Lyon and Italian side Internazionale.

Catalan radio RAC1 reported that Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola has told Eto'o that he will not be counting on him next year.

But it is unlikely that Barcelona will let him go unless they sign a replacement for the striker.

Spanish media have tipped Valencia's David Villa, Atletico Milan's Diego Forlan and Inter's Zlatan Ibrahimovic as possible replacements for Eto'o.
i might be clutching at straws here but if this article is anything to go by then my understanding is;

1. the "big surprise" would be him joining us?

2.if he went to lyon, he would be replacing an outgoing Benzema?

3. if he went to inter it would see zlatan going in the opposite direction?

Lyon are out of the race according to special adviser Bernard Lacombe

"They will not sign Samuel Eto'o "because he will join Manchester City", nor will they pursue David Trezeguet because "he is 31 and not the right man to partner Karim Benzema". So the cost has nothing to do with it then? Apparently they may sign Alex Hleb from Barcelona to replace Juninho, and could exercise their buy-out clause to take Nice forward Loic Remy back amid interest from Bordeaux, Marseille and Sevilla. Lisandro Lopez and Mauro Camaronesi are also targets as they look to improve on a poor season which saw them finish third.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/multiplex/30940.html

Right at the bottom of the updates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.