Eto'o set to sign!

Don't want the money grabbing bastard anywhere near City, if you think Elano has an attitude problem just wait till Eto throws a tantrum.

Eto is a mercenary git and is not fit to wear the shirt, I could not give a f**k about his goals..........he will be trouble wherever he goes

parkie101 said:
skybet have suspended bets on eto'o signing for us!!!!!! got to be a good sign!!

No they havnt we are still 4/1 behind Barce and scum.

The article is as follows:

Vital Manchester City understands Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o is on the verge of signing a five-year Eastlands deal.

Our source, who incidentally told us way back in November 2008 that City were showing an interest in the 28-year-old believes a deal is close to completion.

Reports in the national press suggest the Cameroon international has told officials he is happy to sign, however figures of an estimated £1 million a month after tax salary are believed to be slightly exaggerated with £200,000 a week being more realistic.

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Samuel Etos Club after Summer Transfer Window - By End Of Summer Trans Window

Barcelona 4/6 Chelsea 16/1
Man Utd 7/2 Liverpool 33/1
Man City 4/1 Tottenham 50/1
Inter Milan 5/1

No they haven't.

thats changed in the last 5 mins then

johnmc said:
Funny - 1m euros a month is thought to be exaggerated with the figure likely to be closer to £200k a week. Don't think there is that much difference there really!!

200k after tax so thats more like 400k a week to 200k a week. They worded it poorly.

davelyncooper said:
Don't want the money grabbing bastard anywhere near City, if you think Elano has an attitude problem just wait till Eto throws a tantrum.

Eto is a mercenary git and is not fit to wear the shirt, I could not give a f**k about his goals..........he will be trouble wherever he goes

Think people are more excited about getting big name to persuade any 50/50 potential signings we mean business, tipping chances our way. I wouldn't worry if I were you cos the story is bollocks. Eto'o was in Ivory Coast last night.

Vital football are WUM's of the highest order. Why can't you all see this? They're just ensuring their number of hits goes through the roof by coming up with a make-belief story like they usually do.

davelyncooper said:

Id take him, who says he would throw a tantrum ? Elano is only moving cos he wants to be a regular starter and wants a new contract. Eto'o would be an incredible signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.