EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The breakdown of the results are that over 45's and those who finished education at 16 overwhelmingly voted for out.

The under 45's and those who did higher education voted for in.

Major cities, London, Manchester, Liverpool voted in. As did Scotland and the cities of Wales.

Just out of interest, how do they know that in a secret ballot?

This.

Today as yesterday, as tomorrow, a large part of our destiny lies in our own hands. Change creates opportunity - we simply need to make sure that we identify and work to take advantage of it.

Sort of, except pretty much all of us are still reliant on things we have no real say over. The council estates in Sunderland ain't a world of opportunity suddenly because we chose out

As a remainer, congrats to the vote leavers. The country has spoken & as a firm believer in democracy we must follow the path and invoke article 50. I'm desperately worried about finance, years of austerity resulted in me losing a job (redundancy) and having to start over & take a new job which wasnt paying what I used to get. Im financially close to the bone so I'm desperately concerned now about keeping my house, but on the plus side I suppose we can look forward to these 52 shiny new hospitals we'll all be getting over the next year!

Sadly mate....Farage was already said it was a mistake to say we could spend the 350mil a week saving on the NHS......I agree mate...will support the vote as I also believe in democracy but this isnt going to be a smooth ride....

The first country to vote against the unelected EU with many more to follow I suspect.

The whole EU just got too big for itself and lost its direction, time for change.

The breakdown of the results are that over 45's and those who finished education at 16 overwhelmingly voted for out.

Major cities, London, Manchester, Liverpool voted in. As did Scotland and the cities of Wales.

With respect, stop making shit up with regards your claims on the age of voters and how they voted.

It was a secret ballot and nobody has a clue how people voted, nobody.

As for the higher education remark........

This.

Today as yesterday, as tomorrow, a large part of our destiny lies in our own hands. Change creates opportunity - we simply need to make sure that we identify and work to take advantage of it.

I went to bed at about 10 last night not really thinking that Brexit would happen but it seems that people are really keen for change. It's not all about immigration policies ! Maybe people just want a future where we make our own decisions.
Anyway as I catch up from about 200 pages I see the odd doom merchant watching the £ plummet, virtually willing it to plunge like a stone so they can say "I told you so"
Seriously ? It's this kind of attitude that will see our country in peril, not leaving the EU ! Today I feel like we need to step up, get back to our jobs and do what we always do and keep OUR Country thriving !
Now we will see the reaction of the people of France, Germany etc

Pioneers we are...

The leave campaign need to put a muzzle on Farage sharpish. Obviously 'remainers' are never going to be a fan of his but some of his comments are doing nothing but causing more division. Saying it was won 'without a shot being fired' is just deliberately provocative and helps absolutely nothing, other than his craving for attention.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

any real evidence ? Is it made up shit?

The magnitude of this moment will lead to political careers being diminished and then destroyed while other more positive voices will take over and see the change through.
How can politicians that continuously talked this country down, that tried to belittle us in the eyes of the rest of the world even consider that they have a future in politics anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.