EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect, stop making shit up with regards your claims on the age of voters and how they voted.

It was a secret ballot and nobody has a clue how people voted, nobody.

As for the higher education remark........

I didn't think any of that was pejorative? Thought it was universally accepted by all sides that there was a big divide between working and middle classes and his they voted, and the age groups and how they voted

The magnitude of this moment will lead to political careers being diminished and then destroyed while other more positive voices will take over and see the change through.
How can politicians that continuously talked this country down, that tried to belittle us in the eyes of the rest of the world even consider that they have a future in politics anymore.

Completely agree.

Our leadership throughout this process has been abysmal and hopefully, a new breed of politician can come through although i wont hold my breath on that!

People with EU symbols on their car number plates should be given a month to get rid of them or face having their car confiscated and crushed.

I'd be amazed if Cameron, at his 8am press conference, resigns.

There's already instability in the market and a resignation will lead to another dip.

We're now in a political vacuum. Cameron staying will just prolong the instability.

He should resign and the Tories should appoint a caretaker (one who doesn't want the job long term) and get on with a Leadership election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.