EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tusk now saying that EU law will remain within the UK after we have left the arrogant fooker.
Freedom of movement will not end he thinks and says.

This is why we have just voted as we have because of the sheer arrogance of them all.
He may be right. Although we will leave the EU, we will still have to deal and trade with it. If we want to have favourable trade deals with it, you can bet there will be conditions attached. We won't be in it but we will continue to be influenced by it. There is no such thing as 100% sovereignty for any country, in this interconnected global village, if it wants to be successful.

It was a completely secret ballot and nobody can claim to know how people voted.

Those that do are trying to pigeon hole sections of society and place blame on them for obvious reasons, something politicians do very well all the time by demonising sections of society as and when it suits to do so.

exactly............The UK has voted out in any case so its all a waste of hot air now

The leave campaign need to put a muzzle on Farage sharpish. Obviously 'remainers' are never going to be a fan of his but some of his comments are doing nothing but causing more division. Saying it was won 'without a shot being fired' is just deliberately provocative and helps absolutely nothing, other than his craving for attention.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
It's a democracy and nothing anyone can do. He spent 25 years getting to this point so he can gloat if he wants. Both campaigns were loose associations of individuals in any case - and he wasn't even invited into the official leave campaign.

Seeing the result this morning convinced me more than any article that my vote was the right one for me. Obviously a done vote in black and white hits home harder than the guff leading up to the election but I'm still surprised how disappointed I am with the result. That said, one vote, one voice, great turnout - this was proper democracy in action, and for that alone I support the outcome. I hope this puts renewed pressure on scrapping FPTP for the general elections.

There was a breakdown last night from YouGov and a different polling organisation.

Well they haven't got a clue have they as borne out by the result this morning.

We have voted out its that simple and young, old, Tory, Labour, UKIP, Lib Dem, Green will have voted both in and out, its been that sort of debate and referendum.

The blame for the result lies at the door of every government since we entered the Common Market who allowed us to get deeper and deeper in to the European project without allowing us a vote on whether we wanted it or not, end of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.