EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate I'm bleary eyed having stayed up to watch the collapse of the remain vote. It's something I would never have missed. I'm off to bed soon though. The adrenaline has run out.

I was pissed off at myself for nodding off between 1.30 and 2.30 - turned out to be a key hour

Surprised. Thought they'd at least give him a week to let the markets calm first.

If Corbyn resigns maybe the markets will pick up? ;)
To be honest he absolutely should go too. He did next to fuck all to call out the labour vote in favour of remain, he has been a disaster for the party, and now for the country too.

Cameron gone within three months and somebody says his legacy is same sex marriage. Jesus Christ on a bike!

There was a breakdown last night from YouGov and a different polling organisation.

So please quit the trigger happy modding.

What has my moderation of the thread got to do with me taking you to task over your post and accusations?

The polls have taken an guess based on a few answers and they got it wrong so dont put their claims up as fact or you will be called out over it, it really is that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.