EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also like to add that I said the BM poll would reflect the national vote.... 4% vs 4.6% not bad eh?

What has my moderation of the thread got to do with me taking you to task over your post and accusations?

The polls have taken an guess based on a few answers and they got it wrong so dont put their claims up as fact or you will be called out over it, it really is that simple.

The polls weren't far off to be fair. It was a very close result.

A number of them broke down the way people voted. It's that simple.

He may be right. Although we will leave the EU, we will still have to deal and trade with it. If we want to have favourable trade deals with it, you can bet there will be conditions attached. We won't be in it but we will continue to be influenced by it. There is no such thing as 100% sovereignty for any country, in this interconnected global village, if it wants to be successful.

If you think we will agree to free movement of people from the EU after such a referendum then you are on a different planet and the sheer arrogance of Tusk this morning yet again trying to tell us what we will do is both staggering and laughable in equal amounts.

of course we will do a deal with the EU but open borders will not be included within it.

Cameron stepping down in Oct......Guess we'll soon find out if Boris really did want what is best for the country or just for his own political gain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.