EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In summary then you have concluded that any discussions about potential trading arrangements that could be favourable to the UK are fantasy and that the EU is not on a path to closer union - some talent you got their pal! and next weeks lottery numbers are?

Here's a quote from Manuel Barros (He was the previous president of the eu between 2004 and 2014, just in case anyone on the leave side with learning difficulties are struggling with that one) -

Federal Europe will be 'a reality in a few years', says Jose Manuel Barroso
A fully fledged federal Europe may seem like "political science fiction" today but will soon become reality for all European Union countries whether inside or outside the euro, Jose Manuel Barroso has said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-in-a-few-years-says-Jose-Manuel-Barroso.html

So in essence someone who was the president of the eu for 10 years was talking out of his arse - I wonder how and why he formed such an opinion?

I'm confused now do I believe a former president of the EU or a poster off bluemoon? Plus world war 3 doesn't seem like much fun unless it's off season

In summary then you have concluded that any discussions about potential trading arrangements that could be favourable to the UK are fantasy and that the EU is not on a path to closer union - some talent you got their pal! and next weeks lottery numbers are?

Here's a quote from Manuel Barros (He was the previous president of the eu between 2004 and 2014, just in case anyone on the leave side with learning difficulties are struggling with that one) -

Federal Europe will be 'a reality in a few years', says Jose Manuel Barroso
A fully fledged federal Europe may seem like "political science fiction" today but will soon become reality for all European Union countries whether inside or outside the euro, Jose Manuel Barroso has said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-in-a-few-years-says-Jose-Manuel-Barroso.html

So in essence someone who was the president of the eu for 10 years was talking out of his arse - I wonder how and why he formed such an opinion?
Course Fumble knows better. He's a fan of Corbyn for a start.

Is that why the Leavers leaders are treating their target audience as if they are all stupid?

Today we have Gove and Johnson publishing an open letter to Cameron on his failure to meet immigration targets. As if they haven't enough supporters already banging on about the subject. Surely, if they need that stuff they can rely on Farage and the Daily Mail? Gove is probably the only Leaver MP capable of making an intelligent argument for Brexit, he ought to be focusing entirely on the structural problems of the EU, the Euro etc. Instead they've got him sinking to the bottom of the barrel.

Immigration and democracy are the two big issues in fairness, structural problems won't be much of a swinger. The most rational thinkers for leaving so far have been David Davies and the guy who worked for Cameron whose name escapes me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.