EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is quite meaningful is the venom of the remain campaign , farage and johnson are both enduring constant personal attacks, even this thread affords comments like "racist twats" and the "brexit mob" , if you favour the leave campaign , a sign that you are losing the argument , is when you have to resort to personal insults , it smacks of desperation. Add to the fact the likes of Cameron and Osbourne are introducing additional scare stories on a daily basis , to sway the vote towards remain , is actually having the opposite effect , the more inane negatives they spout , are actually undermining their campaign , because i am quite sure Armageddon is not just round the corner if Boris and Nigel get their way . Anyway i am going to join the racist mob , in the long run i believe its the right decision , and if anyone wants to vote remain , good luck to them , i wont categorise or generalise these people and certainly wont resort to personal insults.

Why don´t you give me a positive vision for Britain’s future inside the EU.
A UK inside the EU is going to have benefits and influence across all our borders, an out vote puts the nation at the mercy of Boris fuckibg Johnson. That alone is reason to stay.

A UK inside the EU is going to have benefits and influence across all our borders, an out vote puts the nation at the mercy of Boris fuckibg Johnson. That alone is reason to stay.
We stay so Boris doesn´t become PM. I can accept that. Who is next in line after Cameron? I think Osborne is out of the running after his budget threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.