EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain frogs?? What the fuck ìs that?? Nutters.
Probably meant toads as opposed to actual frogs.
What is quite meaningful is the venom of the remain campaign , farage and johnson are both enduring constant personal attacks, even this thread affords comments like "racist twats" and the "brexit mob" , if you favour the leave campaign , a sign that you are losing the argument , is when you have to resort to personal insults , it smacks of desperation. Add to the fact the likes of Cameron and Osbourne are introducing additional scare stories on a daily basis , to sway the vote towards remain , is actually having the opposite effect , the more inane negatives they spout , are actually undermining their campaign , because i am quite sure Armageddon is not just round the corner if Boris and Nigel get their way . Anyway i am going to join the racist mob , in the long run i believe its the right decision , and if anyone wants to vote remain , good luck to them , i wont categorise or generalise these people and certainly wont resort to personal insults.
Yeah, because it's not like this is important or worthy of getting uptight about.

As for losing the argument, have you decreed a Brexit victory? I need to get down to the bookies with my life savings before anyone else finds out the 'argument' has been won and lost.

I am awake, it´s not even 10 o´clock here... I asked you to give me a positive vision for Britain’s future inside the EU. A positive vision for staying in the EU. What´s the future in the EU going to be like? Your reasons for staying.
You're the one who iis challenging the status quo. You have the burden of prood.Ive made my point. You haven't. I'm off to bed.

You're the one who iis challenging the status quo. You have the burden of prood.Ive made my point. You haven't. I'm off to bed.

To be fair, he isn't challenging anything. He has been given the opportunity to vote on an issue and is trying to understand the benefits of staying in the UK rather than the negatIves of leaving. I haven't really heard any positives either. It's a fair question to someone who has been so forthright in their views.

I notice that Brexit and weirdo rightist bigots think they have a monopoly on anger. Wrong.

WTF is wrong with our education system that people fall for this guff about immigration being the source of all our problems. Reckless dickheads with hamster snot where their brains should be.
Reading between the lines, you think immigration is the source of all our problems?

People are losing all common sense on here, probably driven by the simplistic appeal of the two sides of the debate: fear of immigration, fear of economic impacts. Really, I wonder about the sanity of some people on here.
I'm totally confused by his question. Why would I hand in my passport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.