EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to laugh at some of the people on here trying to own the working class label. They include a Blue who had spare tickets for a crunch Champs League game last season but would rather leave the seat empty than let it go to somebody poor!

Have to laugh at some of the people on here trying to own the working class label. They include a Blue who had spare tickets for a crunch Champs League game last season but would rather leave the seat empty than let it go to somebody poor!
Name names.

Maybe he didn't want to give it up, his choice as he paid for it, are you now saying working class fans can't afford to go to CL games? I buy 2 tickets for every game but sometimes my son can't make it and his occasionally then hoes spare and I'm as 'working class' as you'll get.

On this one I've got more confidence in Dave than Bojo, Gove and Farrage (whose no doubt looking for another Nazi mock up scene to publish).

That's partly because of Dave's family tradgedy means he has a real connection with the NHS. I know he will be gone from the top job (in a couple of years or less) but we know Gove, Bojo and Farrage want to privatise public services and Brexit will help them towards power!

Well just how fucking naïve is that? It does not matter what Dave's personal view might be - this is big business/trade strategy of the major politicians in the world. We will be rolled over - and anyway no matter the outcome he will not be around to make the decision.

Maybe he didn't want to give it up, his choice as he paid for it, are you now saying working class fans can't afford to go to CL games? I buy 2 tickets for every game but sometimes my son can't make it and his occasionally then hoes spare and I'm as 'working class' as you'll get.

It's the individual choice like you say but when people play the class card it becomes a bit more than that.

Also, as fans of the same Club I believe in trying to help people out wherever I can but that's a personal choice!

It's the individual choice like you say but when people play the class card it becomes a bit more than that.

Also, as fans of the same Club I believe in trying to help people out wherever I can but that's a personal choice!

So because he chose not to give his spare away for whatever reason that makes him not working class?

Well just how fucking naïve is that? It does not matter what Dave's personal view might be - this is big business/trade strategy of the major politicians in the world. We will be rolled over - and anyway no matter the outcome he will not be around to make the decision.

Values often count in life. Also we have promises in writing from the EU that I have posten on here.

I am against TTIP myself and joined the campaign on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.