EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly. Wales's inward EU investment was going to be cut anyway, just look at the poverty in the less fortunate countries there is only a finite amount of cash and there would be more deserving cases, hence why I'd prefer to not give the cash to the EU to distribute but that's irrelevant now.

I know I hammered on about it in this thread but the mood of the people in Wales was very much to get out. The only thing I arms suprised about is that the Leave vote isn't bigger. I appreciate Cardiff may balance it up but in the heartlands people are quite simply fed up with the European Parliament.
people are fed up of inequality, poor services and a century of industrial decline

Being reported Manchester has less than 60% turnout.

Why haven't they voted?

CJLltIfWcAA3Z_-.jpg%2Blarge.jpg

Where's NI?

Should show Britain biting a bit of Ireland off and a sad Rep. face ha

I did my degree at Portsmouth Polytechnic. Very much a working class town with very little love for students and very, very white demographic when I was there - late 80s.

As an aside, one thing that comes out loud and clear from this vote: Labour is fucked.

I lived in Pompey for a while and there was a lot of immigration and the locals hated it. Never met people so openly racist until I moved to Barnsley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.