• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many leave voters are already regretting their decision

I have spent the recent weeks on a campaign to persuade undecided voters to vote leave - really been on a crusade and think that I have personally converted 10-15

In the early hours of today I have just been thinking through - as someone that has retired early and living off rental incomes from Buy To Let properties - what this means for me and feeling a bit nervous

You're assuming Trump's supporters are aware that there are other countries in the world other than Mexico and The Middle East. (They think The Middle East is a country and that every country with predominantly Spanish speaking people other than Spain is Mexico)

Trump supporters are interested in reclaiming America's sovereignty too -- just not in those words. Trump will feed off the "anti-elite" sentiment demonstrated here, and spoon-feed supporters about how the whole world is speaking out against the demolition of in-country job opportunities and values by outsiders. Shit, the guy is in Scotland right now. You don't think he'll tie Brexit to his campaign?

I have spent the recent weeks on a campaign to persuade undecided voters to vote leave - really been on a crusade and think that I have personally converted 10-15

In the early hours of today I have just been thinking through - as someone that has retired early and living off rental incomes from Buy To Let properties - what this means for me and feeling a bit nervous

I think a bit of nervousness is normal.

Is this just a case of people being upset and them thinking that if something (anything) is changed that it will make things better?

It kind of reminds me how many Trump supporters readily admit that he doesn't even have a basic understanding of the world but since he's not a career politician he's worth a shot.
It should make the US stop and think and react, Farage won't have the nuclear button Trump will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.