Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like online polls are more accurate than traditional polling

Funny how even our poll is nearly spot on

I am not that close to the situation, but this would seem to give them huge leverage. I was a surprised by the split in NI as I was the uni districts that went to leave.

I doubt it. Anyway, people need to wait until the exit negotiations are complete before any referendum on anything ...

Pound fell 10.6% now the fall is 9.3% ...some finance guru in Hong Kong said the shock to the pound will be days/week or 2 and not months
Let's hope so - no one knows - this vote could be a re- vote in a year and. Better deal it could be economic Armageddon, we shall see.

It is certain the market will over react and correct it is just how much is over reaction how much is correction.

Sinn Fein calling for united Ireland vote, Scottish calling for another referendum. Sad to see the UK breaking up before our very eyes.

Looks like online polls are more accurate than traditional polling

Funny how even our poll is nearly spot on

Apologies for being there, but on redcafe they have an 80% remain vote. Unsurprising that their crowd is unrepresentative of the UK.

The possibilities are endless here, so many people politically engaged now.

Now is the time for Britain to return putting its people first. To heal this class divide and move forward together.

A much needed sense of nationalism will now sweep over these isles and we'll be better for it.

Here's to the fucking future boys and girls.

16hte0g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.