EURO 2012: Day 10 Matchday thread

MonsallBlue said:
Think I get it now.

Wow, whats wrong with good old goal difference.
Er... it IS goal difference if all three teams are on the same points in this case (unless they're using another way to decide I haven't heard about.)

A really sadistic part of me would like to see Denmark get lucky and win and Portugal win by two or more goals. Would see Germany out I think. I hate them because they're so unnecessarily adored by FIFA/UEFA and those Bayern Munich twats could go suck one off.

davymcfc said:
Would love to see Viera knock Keane out.

The funny thing is that even with Vieira and Martinez, I still don't feel they're sufficiently counter balancing Keane being such a massive ****.

adrianr said:
davymcfc said:

The funny thing is that even with Vieira and Martinez, I still don't feel they're sufficiently counter balancing Keane being such a massive ****.
Isn't that by very definition an impossible task?

taconinja said:
A really sadistic part of me would like to see Denmark get lucky and win and Portugal win by two or more goals. Would see Germany out I think. I hate them because they're so unnecessarily adored by FIFA/UEFA and those Bayern Munich twats could go suck one off.
Take Ozil out of that team and the Germans aren´t nearly as good as everyone makes out<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:45 pm --<br /><br />
taconinja said:
adrianr said:
davymcfc said:

Isn't that by very definition an impossible task?

Ha ha ! So true!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.